Introduction to Coincheck
Coincheck (コインチェック) was founded in 2012 and has become one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in Japan. Being an active member of the JBA (Japan Blockchain Association) , Coincheck is dedicated to developing the standards the bitcoin community should hold itself to. This includes being the first Japanese exchange to support the Industry Standard Format export for cryptocurrency taxation.
How do I do my Coincheck taxes?
To do your Coincheck taxes, you can use an online cryptocurrency tax calculator or find a tax lawyer. Divly is a cryptocurrency tax calculator made to help you pay your taxes for Coincheck. Divly is a user-friendly platform, connect your wallets and exchanges, and Divly will do your tax calculations for you. Divly is compatible with Coincheck and many other local and international cryptocurrency exchanges.
To use Coincheck with Divly is easy. Coincheck uses the industry standard tax export. This means you only need to download and upload one file for Coincheck.
We currently only support Coincheck for Japanese cryptocurrency traders.
How do I export my Coincheck transaction history?
- After logging in, confirm that you are using a trading account
- Go to Transaction History. You can find this button on the left side of the webpage
- At the bottom of the transaction history options, you will find a button that says 「業界標準フォーマットはこちら」
- Confirm that you are taken to 「取引履歴 業界標準フォーマット」
- You can either download monthly files or yearly files.
- Drag and drop all relevant CSV files to where it says Upload CSV in Divly. Divly will import the transactions.